- Taylor talking about Better Than Revenge (x)
Okay, so a friend of mine (x) and I were watching OUAT, and in the process we came up with this drinking game. It’s pretty awesome for marathon-ing during this hiatus, so I thought I’d share it with the world!
Things You’ll Need:
- Alcohol of choice (or just plain juice, it doesn’t have to be an alcohol drinking game)
- A small glass (around the size of a whiskey glass)
- Season 1 - 3 of Once Upon A Time (haha, duh)
- Friends (hahahaha)
- Start by filling your small glass with your drink of choice.
- Every time a certain event (will be defined in section Code-names and Definitions) occurs, you shout the code-name for this event and then take a sip of your drink (just don’t finish it - that’s for something special).
Code-names and Definitions:
- ALL MAGIC - Every time someone says that magic comes with a price.
- BOUNDARIES! - Whenever Captain Hook steps into someone’s personal space, and they don’t step away (only applies from season 2 onward).
- BURROW - Every time Snow/Mary-Margaret furrows her eyebrows.
- BUTTSHOT - Every time they pan into Ruby’s butt (this happens mostly in season 1 though).
- CAPTAIN FLOOR - Every time Captain Hook hits the floor (only applies from season 2 onward).
- DEARIE - Every time Rumplestilskin/Mr. Gold says the word “dearie”.
- GRUMPY - Whenever Grumpy/Leroy shouts something.
- HAPPY ENDING - Whenever someone says the words “happy ending”.
- I WANT MY SON BACK - Whenever Regina says she wants Henry back.
- LOVE IS WEAKNESS - Whenever someone says that love is weakness.
- MAD-EYE - Whenever anyone has a serious case of the crazy eyes (Regina is pretty boss at this one).
- MAD-GOLD - Whenever Rumplestilskin/Mr. Gold freaks out and gets really angry (like when he starts beating up Mr. French with his cane).
- OPERATION COBRA - Every time someone says “operation cobra”.
- REGAL POTATO MOMENT - When someone tries to perform magic, but fails because nothing happens (this is more frequent in the later seasons. The code-name was inspired by Regina in 2x20)
- SAILING SHIP - Whenever your OTP has a romantic moment/kiss (this is a very liberal one. It could be Snowing, Rumbelle, OQ, CS, ST, SQ, etc. It’s all up to you). Also, whenever your BROTP has a bromantic moment.
- SERIOUSLY? - Whenever Emma can’t accept something from Fairy-tale Land. Eg. “Those are just stories, they’re not real” “As in … Captain Hook?”
- SINGSONG - Whenever Snow/Mary-Margaret ends her sentences is a very sing-song like manner.
- STUTTERBELLE - Every time Belle stutters on a sentence (this happens sooo frequently, haha)
- SUPERPOWER - Every time Emma’s lie-detecting superpower is mentioned.
- TEE HEE - Every time Rumplestilskin giggles.
- TRUE LOVE - Whenever there’s a true love’s kiss.
- TWU WUV - Whenever Rumplestilskin says “true love” as “twu wuv”.
Finish Your Drink (the small glass) When:
- I WILL ALWAYS FIND YOU
- YOU FOUND ME
- I FOUND YOU
I think that’s ^ pretty self-explanatory. After you finish your glass, fill it up again, and keep playing.
Okay, I know this may seem like a lot, but I’ve played this game, and these things don’t show up as often as you’d think they would. Please don’t hesitate to add your own suggestions! This is just a loose guideline to have fun, and help us all through the hiatus.
Someone on Twitter asked me at the Ask Orange event last week what my favorite thing is about Poussey, and I said “her smile.” Because, although a lot of people talk about how the show is a mix between comedy and drama, being in prison is not necessarily funny. It’s not a funny situation. But there can be people in prison who are naturally funny people, and people that you would enjoy spending time with, enjoy sharing a meal with. Although throughout the season you see that Poussey is frustrated by her incarceration, she has four more years to do there, so it’s not like she can so much see her end date. So I think, in contrast to some of the other characters, she really has to make prison her home, and has to make it livable there. I really enjoyed finding the joy within the fucked up-ness of it. —Samira Wiley
god bless you all
if this isn’t your favourite video you’re doing it wrong
IT HURTS <3